Sunday, April 5, 2009

25 week update!

Kylie is continuing to grow these days, and should be about 13-14 inches long and weighing about a pound and a half. It’s amazing to think that each day God is working on her little body and preparing her for the world. I am just the vessel that He has chosen to use, but He is the one doing all the work. She already has fingerprints, which are unique to only her, taste buds, and hair on her head! She is not much of a “kicker” or “puncher” so that may rule out soccer and cheer leading, but she does move around a lot. She reacts differently to different foods, so I think that will be one of many things we will have in common.

I had a routine check up last week, and the doctor said everything looks normal. Overall I am feeling great! Most days, I love being pregnant, and feel honored that I get to have her with me all the time. It’s amazing to me that God uses 9 months to create this precious bundle of joy, but I am thankful for the time to prepare. I know that I will never be “ready,” but I am amazed to see how far I have come since the day I learned I was pregnant. I am really looking forward to being a mom, more than I ever imagined I would be, and find myself watching other women interact with their little ones. I dream about our time together and what she will be like. I can’t wait to share her with Tre and hope that our family will only be enhanced.

I couldn't resist putting a picture of my adorable niece Kieren. She is almost 3 months old, which is just crazy! Sorry for the UNC Attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment