Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures!


Here are some recent pictures of Kylie as she continues to grow and bring so much joy into our lives! She has started solid foods and LOVES to eat . . hmm I wonder where she gets that from. She can sit for longer periods of time and can scoot to reach something she wants. No crawling yet, but I'm sure it will come with time. She loves to put EVERYTHING in her mouth, especially things that make a crinkle sound (bags of chips, candy wrappers) of course, she doesn't get to eat what is on the inside. She loves to look at herself in the mirror and even gave herself a kiss last night! She had a runny nose last week which made her more fussy than normal, but she is doing much better now. We feel very blessed to have a happy, healthy little girl!

Kylie trying to get Grammy's attention.

One day she'll probably want to look like a princess!

Enjoying some skittles!


Kissing herself!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren and Tre',

    It was great to see the both of you today at Inside Trevecca Days. I'm glad you are doing well. I miss hanging out. Kylie is beautiful, friendly, and I love the curious look on her face. She has Lauren's hair and Tre's eyes, which really means I'm surprised she's such a cute baby:) I'm happy for you. So when can I take her skiing?

    Brent

    ReplyDelete