Monday, August 30, 2010

August Update!

If you're reading this, you're probably wondering what on Earth has happened to the Jones family that they cannot take a moment to update their blog. Excuse #1 - KYLIE. This was a lot easier to keep up with before she started walking, better yet before she was born. excuse #2 - full time jobs. Tre and I both employed!! Praise God! Tre is teaching 6th grade Math at Sugar Creek Charter School. He loves the school, loves the people he works with, and is still getting used to the math part. I am teaching 4th grade Reading and Writing at Grace Covenant Academy. I also get to teach Bible to my homeroom. It is quite the adjustment from Nashville, but I really enjoy the people I work with and feel that I will grow to love the students and families.

So I will stop with the excuses and apologize to those of you who are trying to be faithful readers. All in all, we are doing really well. We are meeting new people through work and even have some plans in September!! Don't make fun, that's a big deal for us. Kylie is growing DAILY! I cannot believe how much she is walking, laughing, attempting to talk, and just all around growing! She is still very petite, but big in personality! She is adjusting to home care and the mom that watches her now laughs when she tells me stories from the day. I can sense a relationship already forming!

My sister and her family are back safely in South Africa. It was so great to see them over the summer. The Lord is clearly working in their lives and in their ministry. It's amazing to me to see the sacrifices that they are making to serve Him in such harsh conditions. They of course are soaking up every minute and love their new lives. Please continue to pray for them as life is not always easy.

Hope to update again soon,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. You got a beautiful family. You're a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The complete Microsoft Project Microsoft Project 2010 2010 download software program, usually atart teaching . sticking to simple goes: (Just one single) vocation way -- WBS development tactic, this particular project problems Combined Microsoft Project 2010 download with output deadlines, occupations in touch with intelligent marriage, indicating jobs; (Generally A couple of) Regime Direction

    ReplyDelete