Monday, October 5, 2009

Praying for the Princes!



I am honored to be related to Sarah, Casey, and Kieren Prince. They are an amazing family with an enormous heart for the Lord. Yesterday morning they got on an airplane (well actually a few airplanes) to Cape Town, South Africa. They plan to live there for a few years and serve the Lord as full time missionaries. Sarah, my sister, will be working as a pastor of a church as well as working with support groups for people who are HIV+. Casey will be starting a ministry called Ubuntu Sports, look it up at www.ubuntusports.org. Kieren, the smallest, yet large for her size, will be growing up in a community that will love her with God's love.

My sister has been my strength and support for several years. I value her opinion and respect her wisdom. She lights up the room whenever she walks in the door. Most of you reading this, would agree that she is truly amazing! I will miss our phone calls and texts throughout the week. I will miss hearing her voice and knowing that she understands what I am going through. However, I know that the Lord will keep us close and our relationship strong. Thank you Internet!!

Please join me in prayer as we send an amazing family to support and win others for Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment