Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring


So even though the pollen here is crazy and has completely covered my car, I am in love with Spring! The weather is absolutely perfect . . not too hot, but not too cold. I have enjoyed several afternoons in the new park and walking in my neighborhood.

We had a wonderful Easter weekend here in beautiful Clearwater. Again, the weather was perfect and we started the day with a breakfast in front of our church! We had a wonderful time at church celebrating our risen Savior. My favorite were the cardboard testimonies. Melissa, one of our teens who is in remission, walked across the stage for the first time to share how God has transformed her life. I'm not sure if there was a dry eye in the room. We spent the afternoon with half of Tre's extended family! It was a great time to eat and visit. Of course, the highlight was the egg hunt. Kylie wasn't quite sure of everything, but once she could put an egg in her mouth she was content.

We leave you with a glimpse of Kylie's first dance moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment