Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun moments with Kylie!

Hello friends and family!! I just wanted to update you on Kylie Grace. She is moving freqently and is already making me laugh. Just this weekend, Tre was talking to her and put his face on my belly. To his surprise, Kylie kicked him in the face!!! I almost fell over laughing! Then, today a five year old boy hugged me and told me he could hear her sucking her thumb. I wish I could tell when she was doing that :) but since she did it throughout the entire ultrasound, I wouldn't put it past her. It's so exciting to know that she is already developing a personality. I know it will be amazing to see what she takes from me and what qualities she takes from Tre. So many exciting things for the future!! I just wanted to take a moment to let you know all is well with the Jones Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment