Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kylie's visit to Raleigh!

Hi friends and family! We hope you are all doing well. Tre and I are spending a few days with my sister Sarah, Casey, and Kieren (who is now 2 months). We got to babysit while mom and dad were working, so needless to say, we have had tons of fun! I am excited to learn from watching Sarah and Casey as they continue to love and care for their beautiful daughter.

Kylie Grace is now 22 weeks in the making and about 11 inches long. According to her past ultrasound she is already weighing a pound! Supposedly her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are continuing to develop, and she must be growing because I am always hungry. :) I can feel her dancing around my belly when I start to eat. It's the weirdest thing, but so amazing!! Poor Tre, every time he puts his hand on my belly, she plays this freeze game where she stops all of a sudden. One of my goals for spring break is for Tre and I to register. We plan on going to Target and Babes R Us! I wanted to choose her bed set first, so we could choose colors to coordinate from there. We looked around online and think we found one from Babies R Us! If any of you have any tips or suggestions, we would greatly appreciate it. We have been talking to a few parents already, but are open to know more.

Coming soon . . new pictures of my SUPER CUTE niece!!! Or you could check out my sister's blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment