Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!


I just wanted to wish all of you moms out there a Happy Mother's Day!! You deserve a special day to celebrate you!! You have sacrificed more for us children than we will ever realize. So THANK YOU!! We wouldn't be who we are without YOU!

We have been super busy in the Jones household. I have been busy wrapping up this school year and both of us are constantly cleaning the house just in case someone wants to come shopping. :)
This past Thursday we had our FIRST baby shower!! Julie, a teacher from my school, welcomed us to her beautiful home. It had been a very eventful day, but a wonderful celebration. Several teachers from my school came with treats and presents. We recieved our bedding, bath accessories, toys, clothes, and gift cards!! On Saturday Tre, Lexi, and I went shopping for a crib mattress so we could put Kylie's crib together. I was soo excited and it was a lot of fun! We have some pictures for you of her updated nursery.

Physically I am doing pretty well. I am 30 weeks along in my pregnancy and in my third trimester. I am definately pregnant as strangers have started asking questions about my due date and the baby's gender. Some of the teen girls even told me I waddled this weekend. :) Most days I feel pretty healthy. I am getting more tired as the days go on, and am more sucspetible to losing my balance. I praise the Lord for his grace and protection for my body and Kylie's. I did fall last week, but after a doctor's visit everything checked out okay. We hope that you all are doing well and looking forward to a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment