Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kylie Update!


I am now 32 weeks along in my pregnancy. It's crazy to think about how long I have been carrying her around, and yet how I still have several weeks to go. But being used by God to bring a child into this world has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I really understand that I am God's open vessel. Yes, I am eating healthy and exercising, but God is the one creating Kylie. He chooses her eye color, creates her fingerprints, puts her personality together, and plans how He will use her for His kingdom. It's truly an honor to be used by Him, and I cannot wait to watch His story for her life unfold before my eyes.

She continues to grow day by day. She should be almost 17 inches long and around 4 pounds. I have noticed that she is getting more and more cramped as her body grows longer and longer. Although, she still prefers the right side and I am pretty sure she likes to poke her butt out. I guess it could be her head, but most days there is a large, round bump protruding from my belly! She also enjoys tapping her feet on my rib cage. Oh the joys of being a mother!

My last week of school went well. I loved every moment with my students and when they were gone, I was completely exhausted. My room is finally cleaned out, and I locked up my portable for the last time yesterday afternoon. I haven't really processed all of those emotions, but I do know that it is time for rest. I plan on enjoying my summer with those I love and resting up for what is to come!!

4 comments:

  1. I too can't wait to meet God's next addition to our family. I pray for a time of rest and relaxation for you as Kylie's entry to our life comes near. I also pray that you accept the enormous impact you have made on the lives of the children you have taught and those you will teach in the future. God is smiling this morning as He reads your Blog.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look marvelous, healthy and happy! I pray you have a safe and relaxing summer and the move isn't too stressful. I am thrilled for you and your new adventures: parenthood, new job, new residence. The Lord has sosmething special in store for you and you two will be great at what ever it is.
    May God Bless you and your precious family.
    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys so much and can't wait to meet my neice and the new addition to the Jones family.I hope she's a soccer star.I'm so exited because you guys are moving down to clearwater,fl[sorry sissy].It's going to be a blast watching Kylie grow up seeing her with my eyes not with pictures or over skype[still is broken].I love you both and can't wait to see you guys when me and mommy come up. Love,Kaitlyn J.[Aunt Kate].

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cuttest preggo lady!!! So adorable!!! And you guys are going to be GREAT parents!!! Love and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete