Monday, February 16, 2009

The Belly Update: Week 18



We have reached the 18 week mark and the baby has grown to the size of a bell pepper as you read in the previous post. The baby is not the only thing growing... Lauren's body has begun giving way to the growing fetus and beautiful belly has started to grow. She looks amazing and I cannot keep my hands off the belly. She is doing great and she has even felt the baby moving more frequently. I still am amazed that there is a child growing and I am just blown away by the awesomeness of God's creation. It is hard to believe that people still question His existence. Love you all and we look forward to your comments. Pratt and Lexi, try not to cry this time!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this video.love you all.your soccer star sister kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still Cried! Thanks brother! Lauren is so beautiful. I am the luckiest aunt in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful! Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you both so so very much!!! Lauren, you look GREAT!!! Dad J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I am so thankful that we got to get together while you were here Lauren. Love you!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww that must have been AWESOME to feel the baby move..it became more real then..so AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete