Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pepper Anyone?




Lauren is now 18 weeks and the vegetable of the week is a "Bell Pepper." She looks AMAZING!!! When Lauren came back in town the other night, I went to pick her up from the airport, she officially had the "Baby Bump," and it was such a cool moment seeing her walk down the terminal, so proud that she was an aunt to a cool kid, Kieren, but also that she too would soon be a mother. I always thought that she would look gorgeous as a prego lady, but I didn't know she would look this great. I love her more than words could ever express and I am so blessed and excited that I get to raise our children alongside her. I cannot keep my hands off her belly, it is awesome that there is a baby in there... "Holy crap, there's a baby in there?" For those of you who don't know that is a quote from, "Baby Mama." You should go rent it, very funny!

1 comment:

  1. I love this movie.It's hilarious.Love you al. your soccer star sister kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete