Friday, September 25, 2009

Has it been a month?


Can you believe that a month ago we were finally given the keys to our house in Clearwater? It's crazy to look back and think of all that God has already done and blessed us with. However, new things present new challenges, and we have certainly had our share. Praise the Lord that God is bigger than all our circumstances and His peace has kept us sane and pushing forward.

Kylie turned three months old this week!! She is getting bigger and is 11 pounds and 22 and a half inches long. She is reaching for her toys, sitting up on a pillow, and can hold her head for a longer amount of time. The ladies in the nursery spoil her rotten and never want to let her go. I do feel comfortable knowing that she is loved.

I have survived four different Wednesday nights as a youth pastor! I am humbled by the Grace that God has given me to do this job. I have been overwhelmed by the job and all the things I DON'T know. I have even wondered what on Earth Pat was thinking for hiring me, but then the Lord whispers words of strength and encouragement. It is then that I know this has NOTHING to do with me, and EVERYTHING to do with the God I serve.

Tre has found a passion for coaching. He is the assistant Girls Varsity Soccer coach at the local high school. He has been praying about pursuing his coaching licence and is looking forward to the season starting. He spends most of his days with our little girl, Lucky! He is a great father, and Kylie is lucky to have so much one on one attention.

Marley, don't forget about our first baby, also loves our new house. It's nice and open with lots of room to run around. When we let her, she loves to be outside and swimming in the pool. However, due to a few ear infections, she has to stay in her kennel when we leave the house.

Well, that about sums up the Jones family. Thanks for reading. We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment