Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It never slows down



Things have been non-stop in the Jones' household. We finally have a place to call home, as we moved into our new home in Clearwater last Wednesday!! Tre did a wonderful job unpacking everything and setting up our house. All the furniture is in place, and we have just a few more things to organize and set up.

While Tre was hard at work, I was busy playing in Tennessee! I was able to spend a few days in Nashville and Memphis visiting the people I love. I went to my old school and let everyone meet Kylie! My girls from last year were surprised by our visit, but thought the world of Kylie (I mean, who doesn't?) I saw the teens at church and had dinner with some friends as well . . did I mention I didn't sleep much? In Memphis, we had a baby shower for Leah and CeCe. She looks great and is due in October. Then we went wedding dress shopping for Beca! So many wonderful things to celebrate . . but no sleep there either. :)



Now, I sit exhausted, but happy to report two good days of work. Yes, I actually have a job and have started working again. So far, so good. I have been getting adjusted and started planning for the month of September. My first Wednesday night is tomorrow. I have most of the evening planned, but still need to go over some details and study some scripture. Well, that's it for now . . thanks for keeping up with the Jones'.

No comments:

Post a Comment