Monday, September 14, 2009

Our HOME!!



Okay, so I know I have not updated in a long time. Sorry about that. Things have been incredibly busy starting my new job and setting up our house (which is still not finished). However, I just wanted to take a moment and give God praise for our house. So many people in our church have been praying for us and have already showed us grace and love by refinishing our house. I can sit in my house and just feel encouraged by the people that God is placing in my life. Last night, Tre and I shared our testimony and heart for ministry at the Sunday night service. They even prayed over us. I know that Satan will be working hard to discourage and frustrate me as I begin this new chapter, but I feel blessed to be supported by a church who loves and serves the Lord!

There will be more pictures of our house to come, some of the rooms are not finished yet. Can you believe there are more rooms?











No comments:

Post a Comment