Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lauren's Favorite Avocado!!!


Lauren is now 16 weeks in and our baby has reached the size of an Avocado. When I told Lauren how big the baby was and what food would represent the size, she was so excited!!! Lauren is a lover of Guacamole, and for those of you who aren't into food, "Guac" is made from an Avocado. She is so thrilled.

Lauren is doing great, she is feeling well unlike myself who has caught a nasty cold. She has developed a cute lil' baby bump, which we will show you soon, and she is definitely eating for two now. I am so proud of her, she is so tough. I never hear her complain about feeling bad or tired, she just pushes through each day and does it with a smile. I could not ask for a better spouse or a mother to my child, I have been and will be so blessed by this amazing woman. I will get her to post soon, because I am sure that she can tell you more about this time than I can, since she is caring the kid and all. And I am sure that you'd rather hear from her.

We will be going to the doctor on Monday, Feb. 2nd, for our 16 week check up. We read that you can find out the sex of the child from 16 to 22 weeks, but we don't anticipate the doctors doing an ultrasound this early. Hopefully a month from now, we will know if we are having a Kylie or Hank! Guess we will have to see. Thanks to all who have voted at the bottom of the blog page, we will come up with another poll soon. Keep the comments coming, we really enjoy them. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for teaching me all about food origins Tre

    ReplyDelete