Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow is the first BIG day!!!




Hello friends and familia,


Tomorrow is the day that Lauren and I have been anticipating for about a month, we are finally going to see our doctor. In our weekly e-mails that we receive, we were informed that our baby is the size of a lime. He or she is closing their hands and I am told that the baby has a human looking face, but of the pictures that I have seen online, there is nothing human about the way a baby looks. We are very excited to get another ultrasound and hear our little ones heart beat again. Lauren was able to enjoy a girls weekend away in Memphis, and I am told that she was hormonally emotional watching "Father of the Bride 2." I was able to enjoy a weekend of doing NOTHING AT ALL!!! I watched a lot of tv and took many naps. Thanks to my sister, Lexi, for spending much of the weekend with me. We look forward to updating you on our journey. Love you all!!!

Tre and Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! I had no idea! That is wonderful! Love you guys! - Hoov/Buckner

    ReplyDelete