Thursday, January 8, 2009

We Have a Shrimp!!!



Hello everyone,

We just thought that you would like to know that we now have a shrimp size baby growing in Mama Bear's (Lauren's) tummy. By the way, the term "Mama Bear" is in no way a description of Lauren's demeanor. She is doing very well, just a little tired. It has been a good first week back to school for her and I know that she is happy to get going again. I too have have been able to pick up a couple of subbing days which has been nice. Please be praying for me, I have a job interview with a veterinary hospital on Monday. Thanks again for all the comments and keep them coming. Love you all!

Tre and Lauren

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I'm very happy for you. As for your poll below, it doesn't matter to me- both are fun to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tre, working with a Vet might be really cool for you. I will definitely be praying for God's presence during the interview and his guidance for all concerned.

    ReplyDelete